On 29 October 2021, the President of the Family Division launched his Report on the Transparency Review in the Family Courts (link, opens in a new tab).
The Transparency Implementation Group (TIG) will manage, pilot and evaluate the implementation of the recommendations of the report.
Below, find the news stories relating to the TIG:
- Announcement for the Family Transparency Implementation Group (TIG)
11 February 2022
- Transparency in the Family Courts
5 January 2022
- Membership announcement for the Family Transparency Implementation Group (TIG)
6 December 2021
- Updated deadline: Expression of Interest for membership of the Family Transparency Implementation Group
26 November 2021
- Update: Family Division’s Transparency Review
9 February 2021