Applicants should prepare in advance by doing the following:
- Assess their own situation and what they would like from the meeting; the aims of these meetings could be: the opportunity for familiarising oneself with the working lives of the judiciary; challenges and how to overcome them; etc.
- Delegates to provide a brief CV or a few paragraphs describing their background, their legal career (years PQE, practice areas), what roles they were aiming for etc – this is for ‘scene setting’.
- Identify those areas in which specific help or guidance is required; and
- Discuss their career development and potential progression towards a judicial appointment.
- Keep to all agreed appointments with the Judge and give sufficient notice of cancellation if necessary.
- Ensure you have internet connectivity before your meeting.
Please click the button below to access your profile and continue your application.