Please confirm you meet all of the following eligibility criteria:
- You are a barrister, solicitor, Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Legal Executive, Registered Patent Attorney, Trade Mark Attorney or a professionally-qualified legal academic.
- You hold seven years post qualification experience.
- You are a citizen of the United Kingdom, or the Republic of Ireland or a Commonwealth country. Holders of dual nationality which includes one of these may apply.
- You are a member of one of the relevant professional bodies in England and Wales (or in Scotland or Northern Ireland in the case of shadowing in a Tribunals Service hearing centre located in Scotland or Northern Ireland).
- You have a genuine interest in Judicial appointment.